MSLU Hall of residence
International students are offered a place at MSLU Hall of residence (6/2 Komsomolskiy prospect), within a 3-minute walk from the Park Kultury (Парк Культуры) metro station (circle line) and a 10-minute walk from MSLU main building (38 Ostozhenka str.).
- MSLU Hall of residence consists of apartments. Each apartment consists of a double room and a triple room with shared facilities. All rooms are furnished with beds, desks, chairs, wall shelves and a wardrobe. Each floor has a kitchen with stoves, electric cookers, and a microwave.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- The dormitory is equipped with a laundry room (100 RUB per use).
- Bed linen is provided to students and changed once a week.
- Accommodation fee is 510 Rub per day (subject to change).
- The rooms are assigned to students by the accommodation office.
Entrance to the Hall of residence