Specialisation: Linguistics and Intercultural communication
Study Mode: Full time
Duration: 2 academic years (120 ECTS)
Our programme is designed to help you become a well-rounded professional, with high-level intercultural knowledge and skills, fluent in two modern languages, fully equipped to operate in international and multicultural environments. You will study different aspects of language and intercultural communication from a range of perspectives. The course will provide you with an understanding of the similarities and differences in the communicative practices across cultures and languages. You will cover the main challenges affecting cross-cultural encounters and develop strategies and skills to operate effectively in intercultural settings. The programme is informed by a wide range of disciplines, including applied linguistics, anthropology, ethnopsycholinguistics, sociology, psychology, etc.
What You Will Study
The course is taught through a combination of lectures, seminars and classes.
Classes & seminars
· Practical course of FL1
· Practical course of FL2
· FL1 for specific purposes
· FL2 for specific purposes
· Intercultural communication in the field of business communication and public relations
· Professionally oriented translation (FL1 and FL2)
· Ancient languages and cultures
· Theoretical grammar
· StylisticsIntroduction to intercultural communication